1. Our boxes are £20 each. You can choose if yours comes once every month or once every two months.
2. If you want to make any changes to your deliveries, please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We're keen to reduce environmental waste by predicting how much stock we need, so we can only guarantee changes to deliveries if they’re requested 1 week before the delivery date. We always drop off our boxes on the first weekend of each month, so changes must be requested by the end of the last weekend of the month before.
4. By joining Pot Gang, you understand that we offer a monthly delivery service. If you ever want to skip a delivery or cancel, you must get in touch with us at least 1 week before your next delivery is due.
5. If you do want to cancel your deliveries, just drop us an email and we’ll get it sorted.
7. We really want our customers to have a top experience. Growing fruit, veg and herbs can be rewarding, therapeutic, healthy and environmentally friendly - to name a few. If your experience isn’t a happy one, please get in touch and we’ll try to make it better.
8. We try to make growing fruit, veg and herb from seed as straightforward as possible, with simple guides, how-to videos and well-thought through seeds, compost and pot selection. That being said, some things are out of our control, like unexpected weather and the way people follow our instructions. Because of that, we’re not responsible for the ultimate success of our customers’ fruit, veg and herb growing.
9. After we drop each box off to you, we're not responsible for anything that happens involving its contents.
10. Pot Gang payments are taken when you make your first order, then repeat on the same day of each month that you receive a box.
11. We’ve got discount codes available for the first month’s box, but they're only for new customers. Each delivery address can only use a discount code once - and we reserve the right to close your account if you try to take the mick.
12. We do most of our own deliveries, and they always come on the first weekend of each month. We’ll let you know if it’s going to be Saturday or Sunday. Don’t worry about being in, we’ll always leave it in a safe spot if you're not. Royal Mail sometimes give us a hand too.
13. Please be kind to us – we’re only just getting up and running.
14. Please don’t copy any of our materials without our permission.